Wednesday, October 16, 2013

3 For Thursday: Literacy Night Pins

(Thursdays are going to be days that I share 3 of something... 3 pins, 3 apps, 3 books, etc)

We are going to be having a Literacy Night in November.  We haven't had one in a very long time so I have been scouring Pinterest for ideas.  Here are 3 that caught my eye.

Love the idea of BINGO with books as prizes.  I have some from my Scholastic Fair, but I bet parents would donate some gently used ones too.

Kristyn has some great ideas on this post from her blog.  We are looking into getting food trucks for our literacy night and I am going to have an attendance raffle for a book fair gift certificate.

Love the idea of a reading fair. Could maybe be done by classes the first year?

What have you all done for literacy nights?

No comments:

Post a Comment