Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday "Wrap Up"

Hellllooo Spring Break!!

This week we celebrated Dr. Seuss week.  We had a Dress Up day representing a book each day of the week.  My kinder teachers went all out for this.  Love them.

In addition to this, I also had my first experience skyping with another class for World Read Aloud Day.  Read about that here.  I had more skypes planned, but icy weather prevented it.  

We also finished Kinder research finally!  

4 First grade classes read There's a Wocket in My Pocket and used PicCollage to each make a page for a class book.  We loooked around the library for places that these little creatures might hide and made a list on the white board.  The students had to make a nonsense rhyming word to name their creature.  Take a picture and presto, they were the nonsense creature in the library. 

2 Second grade classes had note-taking lessons.  

And my wraps this week - Dr. Seuss Inspired of course
Black & White Skinny, Black & White Chevron and Retired Red Sparkle (you could use True Love to recreate this look.)


No comments:

Post a Comment