Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday "Wrap Up"

This is the time of year that seems to fly by. It is downhill from here - only 10 weeks left! 
- 3 First grade "Wocket in My Pocket" lessons
- 5 Second grade note-taking lessons
- 6 Kinder Folk Tale Storytimes
- lurked on 2 chats about digital citizenship
- helped 3 teachers get set up on Skype to get ready for Mystery Skypes
- started a hashtag with another librarian for our students to tweet to

And my nails all decked out for St. Patrick's Day
Over It and Wee Bit Charmed

2 comments:

  1. Hello and Happy last quarter of school!! Yikes! I enjoy reading your blog and have a question for you: do you ever write in detail about your lesson plans and/or where do you find ideas for them?
    Thanks so much!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kebbie - Thanks for reading. I do detail some of my lessons here in this blog and I get ideas from everywhere... looking at our state standards sometimes and idea just comes to me, and luckily all the librarians in my district love to share ideas Sometimes I look on Pinterest, other people's blog, or google and then adapt things.

    ReplyDelete