Friday, March 4, 2016

Friday "Wrap Up"

This week we celebrated Dr. Seuss Week with a bunch of activities throughout the week.  We had a Dr. Seuss photo booth set up in the library for kids, teachers and classes to take pictures when they were here for checkout.

We also had a "Dress like a Dr. Seuss Character" day.  It always amazes me at how creative some parents are because I do not have that talent.  I just love seeing how the kids come to school.  

One of our dress up days was "Twin Day".  I love that the teachers even get involved in this one.  



We also had a "Dr. Seuss Read Around the School". Teachers picked Dr. Seuss books to read and the student traveled to 3 different books with their reading buddies.  This is a clip from our PE and Science teachers really getting into the spirit of I Wish That I Had Duck Feet.










And this weeks wrap show up the March Sister Style Color Crush 

No comments:

Post a Comment