Friday, October 2, 2015

Friday "Wrap Up"

Can you believe it is already October and 6 weeks of school have gone by?  We are supposed to be having a "cold front" in San Antonio this weekend (meaning our temperatures will be in the 80s during the day instead of the mid 90s, but I'll take it!).

This week in the library...
- 5 Kinder Storytimes (My Teacher is a Monster, No I am Not) - such a funny book for this time of the year as the honeymoon is over and some of the "monsterness" is coming out ;)
- 4 Second Grade Digital Citizenship Copyright lessons
- I met with 3rd - 5th grade teachers to explain how our makerspace will be working since that is starting Monday - Eekk!
- Attended a library Professional Development
- Attended a library transformation planning meeting
- Held our 2nd newspaper club meeting
- More planning for the makerspace

And my wraps... Spellbound -I just couldn't wait any longer - Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment