Thursday, December 12, 2013

3 for Thursday: Elf on a Library Shelf

We are on night 9 of my "Elf on a Library Shelf" project.  I must admit it has been fun and I love seeing the kids looking for "Seuss" every morning but I am really tapped out of ideas and still have 5 more nights!  As I have said before I am not the most crafty, creative person so this has really stretched my artistic abilities.  Luckily I have some awesome kinder teachers who don't mind helping me make bows or lend me pipe cleaners or nicely make suggestions as they stiffle a laugh at the first attempt I have made at some of these ideas.  Thanks Girls!  Here are 3 of our favorite Elf Clues so far.  I can take no credit for the first one.  That was all my 2 kinder teachers' doing.  I was just going to use the wand and skirt.   



Can you guess the books?

4 comments:

  1. I love this! The Harry Potter cracks me up! We've been talking about doing something like this at my library, and I think now we're going to *have* to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it @liberin. It was a lot of fun and the kids loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you share your ideas with us? I think this would be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Other books I did were Charlotte's Web, Chicka-Chicka-Boom Boom, If You Give a Mouse a Cookie, Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus, The Mitten, and Green Eggs and Ham.

    ReplyDelete